Hacienda Ébano, Barú Costa Rica
Hacienda Ébano is Rainforest, Waterfalls, Ocean & Mountains Views, also Farming. A place to enjoy the Natural wonders of Costa Rica, with the guidance of a staff with a strong commitment in service. Located 10 km / 6.2 miles from Playa Dominical.
Waterfalls Safari Tour
- An off of the beaten path waterfalls & rainforest tour
- Opportunity to see wildlife such as frogs, birds and monkeys
- A short hike through the rainforest, crossing bridges
- Ocean and mountains view from a special Lookout
- Authentic Costa Rican lunch wrapped in banana leaves
- Local guide experienced and speaks english
All this and more in the same tour!More information & pictures
Ébano Natural Reserve
Part of the Tapir Path Biological Corridor
Hiking trails in the Rainforest next to a stream and Waterfalls, chance to see wildlife
From a Cattle Ranch to Conservation and Eco-tourism
Cattle Raising has been our main activity for decades, before the eco-tourism concept exist in Costa Rica. Hacienda Ébano is full of tradition and hard work.
Currently only guided visits are offered. A Safari Tropical Tour Reservation is needed, Book Here