Guided hiking Tour by the Mystic Ebano Rainforest
Hiking at Hacienda Ébano, a Costa Rican Natural Reserve and Ranch. The customer will experience a 1km / 0.6-mile short hike or a 2.5km / 1.6 miles medium hike through the rainforest, 2 gorgeous waterfalls with natural pools, where is possible to swim, also stunning mountain views.
In the trip, the client will have the opportunity to see wildlife, such as birds, frogs, and monkeys, also many types of plants, flowers, and trees. The transportation is in a comfortable and safe 4x4 Safari style Truck.
What is included
- Local and Bilingual Guide
- Refill of your bottle for water
What to bring
- Hiking shoes, tennis or water-shoes (do not use flip flops)
- Insect Repellent
Deperture and return
Santa Juana de Platanillo, Barú, Pérez Zeledón, San José, Costa Rica.
Road 243. 10 km / 6.2 miles from Playa Dominical, on the way to San Isidro PZ.
Next to the Nauyaca Waterfalls entrance, where the yellow big tire is, you will see the Hacienda Ébano and Safari Tropical Tour Reception, we will be next to the road with our Safari Truck.Open Location in Google Maps
SAFARI STYLE TRANSPORTATION, This tour includes the transportation from the reception to the Hacienda Ébano Nature Reserve, the road is full of nature, we will drive slowly, apreciating the lanscape with big trees and clean rivers.
THE FARM HOUSE, At the Farm House, our guide will explain what you'll see, such as the landscape, fruit trees, and farming activities part of Costa Rican culture.
HIKING & EBANO WATERFALLS, Natural Reserve, short or medium hike in a beautiful path through the Rainforest. We will see five streams and cross 2 bridges, also will have the opportunity to appreciate wildlife such as colorful frogs, birds or monkeys among others (depends on season and animals behavior), also wide biodiversity, such as tropical plants and huge trees. At the end of the trail is the Ebano Waterfalls, a double waterfall hidden in the Rainforest. The first waterfall has a pool of 13 feet / 4 meters deep, it's a huge hole in a one-piece rock, which the water through hundreds of years made it, it's safe for a swim and deep enough to jump from 7 meters / 20 feet. The second waterfall has a wider pool, with a depth from very low to 2 meters / 6 feet, perfect for families with kids.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- If have to cancel, we will do our best to accomodate the cliet in another date, if not refunded policies will be applied
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days (48 hours) or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 15% is charged if cancelled more than 2 days (48 hours) before the event
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a refund
Know before go
- Please remember this is a Authentic Nature experience, you could get your shoes dirty, sweat or get wet by some rain
- No wheelchair accessibility
- Children lessthan 1 year are not allowed
- Seniors or not walkers tour version available, please choose the option when booking
If you have any questions write to us now, we will answer as soon as possible