- An off of the beaten path waterfalls tour
- Opportunity to see wildlife such as frogs, birds and monkeys
- A short hike through the rainforest, crossing bridges
- Ocean and mountains view from a special Lookout
- Authentic Costa Rican lunch wrapped in banana leaves
What is included
- Guided waterfalls and rainforest tour to Hacienda Ebano, a Nature Preserve and Ranch
- Costa Rican authentic lunch wrapped in banana leaves
- Live tour commentary provided in English or Spanish
What you can expect
An off of the beaten path activity, the exploration of Hacienda Ébano, a Natural Reserve and Ranch. The customer will experience a 1km / 0.6 mile short hike through the rainforest, 2 gorgeous waterfalls with natural pools, also stunning mountains and ocean views.
In the trip, the client will have the opportunity to see wildlife such as birds, frogs, and monkeys, also many types of plants, flowers, and trees. The transportation is in a comfortable and safe 4x4 Safari style Truck - the best tool to travel the 10km / 6.2 miles through the big mountains.
The perfect end is to refresh us and swim in the Jade Waterfall, also enjoy next to the river, a Costa Rican authentic lunch wrapped in banana leaf. All in a small group, with the company of local experienced guides committed with client service.
About the Hiking
The trail is well maintained, there are a couple of slopes but it's mainly flat. Two bridges, ropes, and handrails will help you and keep you safe. A person in normal shape without any training or hiking experience can do it. It's not recommended to take the hike for people with recent surgeries, knees or health problems, or for sensitive seniors. Fortunately, there is the No Hike tour version.
No Hike tour version
We will skip the Ebano Waterfalls, but still have the chance to visit the Jade Waterfall, which is very close to the Safari Truck road, we are very lucky of enjoying this feature. This tour version could be shorter, Remember to select this tour option when you book.
Know Before You Book
- Please remember this is a Authentic Nature experience, you could get your shoes dirty, sweat or get wet by some rain
- No wheelchair accessibility
- Children lessthan 1 year are not allowed
- Seniors or not walkers tour version available, please choose the option when booking