Special Private Waterfalls and Jungle Safari Tour
Private and exclusive tour, an off of the beaten path activity, the exploration of Hacienda Ébano, a Costa Rican Natural Reserve and Ranch. The customer will experience a 1km / 0.6 mile short hike or a 2.5km / 1.6 miles medium hike through the rainforest, 2 gorgeous waterfalls with natural pools, also stunning mountains and ocean views.
In the trip, the client will have the opportunity to see wildlife, such as birds, frogs, and monkeys, also many types of plants, flowers, and trees. The transportation is in a comfortable and safe 4x4 Safari style Truck - the best tool to travel the 10km / 6.2 miles through the big mountains.
The perfect end is to refresh us and swim in the Jade Waterfall, also enjoy next to the river, a Costa Rican authentic lunch wrapped in banana leaf. All in a small group, with the company of local experienced guides committed with client service.
What is included
- Lunch & coffee
- Round trip from Hotel
- Private tour
- Extended time
What to bring
- Hiking shoes, tennis or water-shoes (do not use flip flops)
- Insect Repellent
Deperture and return
Round trip transportation from Hotels at Manuel Antonio, Dominical, Uvita or San Isidro PZ area. You will see hotels list when doing the booking
HIKING & EBANO WATERFALLS Natural Reserve, short or medium hike in a beautiful path through the Rainforest. We will see five streams and cross 2 bridges, also will have the opportunity to appreciate wildlife such as colorful frogs, birds or monkeys among others (depends on season and animals behavior), also wide biodiversity, such as tropical plants and huge trees. At the end of the trail is the Ebano Waterfalls, a double waterfall hidden in the Rainforest. The first waterfall has a pool of 13 feet / 4 meters deep, it's a huge hole in a one-piece rock, which the water through hundreds of years made it, it's safe for a swim and deep.
THE LOOKOUT Ocean and Mountains views, we will reach it by the safari truck, the Big Mango Lookout is a beautiful spot in the top of the mountain, we will enjoy the view to Punta Dominical Bay, Caño island, Diamante Waterfall, ant the blue mountains.
THE FARM HOUSE, We can stop for use the restroom or refill water.
JADE WATERFALL & LUNCH, Our final stop, another refreshin time in a waterfall, and later, a delicious authentic Costa Rican lunch rapped in banana leaves.
- If have to cancel, we will do our best to accomodate the cliet in another date, if not refunded policies will be applied
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days (48 hours) or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 15% is charged if cancelled more than 2 days (48 hours) before the event
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a refund
Know before go
- Please remember this is a Authentic Nature experience, you could get your shoes dirty, sweat or get wet by some rain
- No wheelchair accessibility
- Children lessthan 1 year are not allowed
- Seniors or not walkers tour version available, please choose the option when booking
If you have any questions write to us now, we will answer as soon as possible